Wednesday, 15 August 2007

Land's End to John O'Groats, just a diversion......

Hi,

Blogs weren't really around when I cycled from Land's End to John O'Groats in 2004 so I created a Group on MSN at the time. I put some photos up there and general information, including updates that I was sending back while en route. I had to remove a lot of the photos due to a lack of space but there are still some present and so I thought I'd create this blog as a 'jumping off' point to that group. At some point in the future I may even do this properly (I kept a diary) though I strongly suspect it will always be a low priority!

Anyway, if you 'd like to see what's there, please go to:

http://groups.msn.com/End2End4Parkinsons

If you're interested in some of the other challenges I've undertaken / organised, please click on the 'View my Complete Profile' button and you'll see a list of what I've done.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Colin.

No comments: